Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New items & Elf tail glitch

Today, there are two new items. :D


In sunken treasures:
The octopus chair! This is probably one of my favorite underwater items. :)


In the summer carnival:
The moon balloon. If your trying to save up tickets for something at the carnival, 
I suggest you buy it after all the other things come out.


Also, today I realized my den was on the 'Epic Dens' list!
Yaay! :D :D :D


Yesterday, my friend Feiryclaw77 showed me a cool glitch.


I think if you put exactly four Tail Armors on your trade list and mouse over them, the label says "Tooltip"!


I have an announcement, I will not be posting for a few days because I will be going to a camp site near a river. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...