Sunday, August 19, 2012

Rainbow scales

Today, we have one new item in Bahari Bargains!
Pretty neat, huh? Here's how it looks on some animals:

The scales on the dolphin look really cool in my opinion. =]
On my penguin, the scales look sort of alien-like in a way..
These look pretty cool on turtles! Except the color I chose doesn't match well with mine, and it gets glitchy in your animal picture.
On octopi, (or octopodes) they look both futuristic and mystical in a way! :D 

I have an idea that could save jammers a lot of gems. My idea is that people will be able to see a preview of what an item looks like on their animal before buying. I think I'll type that into the (?) button in Jam Mart Clothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^