Friday, August 3, 2012

The party is over! :)

Furryfruit73's party is now over! It was awesome!
We danced, hopped, and played for over an hour. :)

And there was a cakey too, that someone generously gave to Fruity. :3
After all that dancing, we were pretty tired. But some weren't! >:D
As you can see, my costume for my panda was a leprechaun costume. 
No offense to any leprechauns out there for making you look bad... 
After that, we all relaxed in Fruity's chocolate hot tub and became 
CHOCO-BEASTS!!!
Thanks to everyone who came! And to those who didn't make it, don't worry! There will be more parties in the future :). 


Also, Furryfruit73 will really appreciate it if you viewed and maybe even followed her blog, AJ Flicker. It will be one of the best presents you could give her. <3

4 comments:

  1. It's morning, and I am too lazy to log in, so I will comment anonymously.
    Thanks, Doomy, for featuring my party and blog! :3 You're awesome!
    -Furryfruit73
    P.S. -Holds up lucky charms- I still got some... >:3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry i couldn't make it furry!D: We went out for pizza but i was planning to go to your party. :( I'll make it up to you somehow!



      -cutie222

      Delete
  2. YAY me the tiger you has the bug eyes
    -Feiryclaw77

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SOOO SORRY! I didn't make it!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^