Friday, August 3, 2012

Wavy book shelf


Today is Furryfruit73's b-day party! Here are the details again:

What?: A costume party. :)
Where?: furryfruit73's den.
When?: It's starting at 7:30 PM Eastern Standard time, today.
What to wear?: Some sort of a costume. c:
B-day gifts?: Gifts are not required. 

There's a new Wavy Bookshelf in Jam Mart Clothing. c:

I think it's pretty cool! It's also non member :). Though I sort of like the triangle shaped one a little more. 

Yesterday I got two turtles! :D
Meet Riverwings and Earthturtle. <3
Left is River, right is Earth. 

Also, yesterday I've forgotten to make a new Berry The Koala post. I'm really sorry...
And I added a thingy under the Berry The Koala link on AJ Stream. It says when I last updated Berry. ^^

3 comments:

  1. Doomypanda will you please give me credsit for this?
    There is a new pattern for the foxes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey tHis is Feiryclaw77 here doomy can you ckeck your gmail i sent you a pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog is very good as well. I enjoy reading Berry the koala hehe :D

    ~Trickertreee

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^