Sunday, September 23, 2012

Baby Palm Tree

Hallo jammers! Sorry for the late post, I slept in.

Today's daily item is a plant in Treetop Gardens.

The baby palm tree! Baby palm trees have always been my favorite plants on Animal Jam. 
I wont ever recycle my own Baby Palm, because I remember my friend going out of her way to get it and gift it to me unasked. :)
I took the screenshot of the item next to the Lobster Claw because thats how AJ made it look like. Weird, huh?

Today I saw something weird that Emmanuel777 posted on on his AJ blog Animal Jam 777

See that icon next to the gem symbol? It's either a sneak-peek of a new feature, or an extra feature for AJHQ! It looks like a sticky note and a thumbtack, maybe it's notifications?

Thats all for today. See you in Jamaa! :D

3 comments:

  1. One Question, what's a baby palm tree worth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so much anymore because they come out seasonally. :\

      Delete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^