Monday, September 17, 2012

Return of the lady bug!

Hi jammers! As most of you know, the lady bug in Jamaa Township vanished, along with all of those nature facts. Yesterday, however, I was going over to play River Race and saw the lady bug!
I don't know about you, but I'm happy the lady bug came back. ^^

It's monday, so I have to get out of my computer chair and go sit in an uncomfortable desk for 6 hours. The only bright side to monday is that it's Rare Item Monday! I'm sure most of you are dying to hear which "rare" item has been released.
The Rare Arctic Coat! With winter slowly approaching, you'll probably need this, considering the actual arctic coats went on clearance.

In other news, here are a couple Daily Explorer posts.
(Clicky to enlarge)
It says that it goes with last week's rare. This is probably an accidental sneak-peek of next week's.

I've collected every single type of panda plushie. I don't mean to brag, but it took me a while to find someone with a princess panda plushie who was willing to trade it.
I remember a while ago I had sort of a panda plushie emporium in the lowest floor of my castle den. I still have the plushies, but most of them are in my plushie storage account.

Thats all I have time for. See you in Jamaa! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    (tried to copy colored print from microsoft word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make your banner? :3 Nothing to do with this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Doomy :3 See ya on AJ Soon

    ~Moony

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^