Monday, November 26, 2012

Rare Bat Glasses

 Hey Jammers! Some of you may be wondering why I didn't post yesterday. The answer is that I was celebrating my birthday. Well, today is my official birthday, but I wanted to do it yesterday because today is monday.
I was originally going to have an AJ party, but I realized I couldn't. :(
Sorry guys...
I'll try to have a party later this month.

Anywho, there are two new items– both glasses –sold in Jam Mart Clothing.

I don't particularly like the colors of the RIM glasses, but at least they're non member. The square glasses don't look like anything I'd ever want to wear. 
I hope the non member scarves I suggested will come soon. :)

Well, that's all for now Jammers. See you in Jamaa!

2 comments:

  1. ☼pielover4ever☼November 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM

    ♦~*Happy Birthday Doomy!*~♦ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Doomy!Maybe this news will be a present, then:
    There's this really cool sight called Click critters! It would be AWESOME if you joined! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...