Saturday, December 15, 2012

Earmuffs & Server Glitch

Hey Jammers! Today there are a few new items. One in Jam Mart Clothing and two sold in the Jamaaliday Jam party. 
Actually, there rarely seems to be a Jamaaliday Jam while I'm online, so there's an additional item that I've missed there too.



These are (of course) sold in the Jamaaliday Jam.
The snow-being and frosting icicles are cool winter things to put outside your den. :)


I don't understand why these should be called Jamaaliday Earmuffs and not just earmuffs. Is there a different item just called Earmuffs? 

Today when I logged onto Animal Jam a server glitch happened:


Weird. This also happened all the other times I logged on today. 
What went wrong in the system?


You may see the Glitches page updated soon, I've found one in Best Dressed.

See you in Jamaa!

1 comment:

  1. There has been alot of glitches with the servers going around. I think I have had all of them. DX Maybe the earmuffs are called that because we have Clover earmuffs too?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...