Friday, January 4, 2013

Liza: Before and After


Hi Jammers! Today there is a new item in the New Years Party. It's a Medusa mask!
Sadly, I have no picture. :(
Anyway, this post is about Liza the panda Alpha. Out of all the others, I think she has probably changed the most since beta testing. 

First I will show you some pictures of the original Liza.
Before:





After:




What a difference. Instead of her previous look she's now younger, with purple eyes, brighter clothing, and now she's 3D. 
Maybe they thought that a younger, three-dimensional, sassier Liza would appeal to kids more than the natural friendly explorer panda. 
I'm bothered that they did this. Could they at least make her (when she greets new players) less 3D? It doesn't fit at all, and I'm sure many others could agree with me. The world is being taken over by 3D. They should preserve our Animal Jam from all of that stuff. Picture if Animal Jam turned 3 Dimensional…

What are your thoughts? Comment below.

That's all for right now. See you in Jamaa!

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you Doomy. I was just few days ago making a new storage account, and when this Liza showed up I was like : What on the world happened to Liza?! I was sad. "Poor Liza", I thought. I really liked the old one better. But oh well, she's changed now, they aren't going to change her back. If AJHQ would knew what they did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! I like the non-3d version better.
    -CHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh... I didn't know about Animal Jam before when they had old Liza. New Liza does look prettier, but from the comments I guess her personality changed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh... I never played Animal Jam when old Liza was there, but from the comments, I guess the Lizas personality changed? It did say the new Liza was sassy. Maybe it said sassy look... Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked old Liza better. For one thing, she's suppose to be old. The explorer of the first aj, right? So why make her young? I get that you want her more, exciting i guess, for younger players, but it's still weird. I don't like it, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the new Liza much better then the old one she looks brighter and better. she is just so pretty do you agree with me animals? And thank you AJHQ for the new Liza. And Liza you rock

    ReplyDelete
  7. its 3d on play wild

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^