Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chocolate

Hello, players of Animal Jam! There is one new item today. It's rereleased, non member, and sold in Jam Mart Furniture. 


It's interactive too! Click the box and it opens! :)

My poll has closed, and all of the votes are here.


It appears that most of you who voted are unsure if I should delete the codes page and replace it. I guess the page is pretty useful. For now, I'll leave it up.

And by the way, there's a small chance that I won't be able to post tomorrow or this weekend, but it's still pretty likely that I will be.

That's all for now. See you in Jamaa!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Doomy! Yay, heart chocolates! I am so going to get one! They're my favorite Valentine's item.
    -CHA
    PS
    You should get rid of the "confirm you're not a robot thing" it's pretty annoying to have to type in the words and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! The reason I have people do that before commenting is because it makes it hard for the spam bots. Sorry if it's annoying. D:

      Delete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...