Saturday, April 13, 2013

Lots Of New Stuff In April

   Hey jammers, sorry I forgot to tell you that I wasn't posting yesterday. I've had a hectic week, with two concerts, not being able to talk to any of my few friends, two badly graded school assignments which weren't my fault, and other things. When I got home all I wanted to do was start off my spring break by curling up on the floor in a little burrito of shame… Okay, I think you get my point now. 
   Anyway, lots and lots of things have occurred in AJ that I didn't tell y'all about yet. I might as well start by showing you the latest Jamaa Journal.


Oooh, a spirit helmet! I like how they (at least temporarily) stopped the predictable stream of pet gifts. And I like the photo booth. I think it's a nice edition. :)
.

Cool, it's almost Earth Day! Speaking of that, I have an informational post about that coming soon… 


I'm so excited for the new land! 

   I and many others have some suspicion that there may be a kind of phantom war soon. AJHQ has been dropping major hints, giving away the spirit armor, telling everyone on their blog that you can protect yourself from phantoms if you wear it, the "It's almost time for an adventure…" messages, and some other stuff too. Look at this picture:

(Credit to source listed above and more that of course aren't myself.)

   My hopes for this possible battle are mostly that it will be temporary, and Animal Jam wont make the transition from a cutesy animal game into a game where you only fight things. If that happens, it will be… odd. Like when out of boredom I logged on to Club Penguin one day and found that dubstep was blasting in one of the rooms. 


Well, thats all for now. Feel free to comment, and see you in Jamaa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^