Thursday, May 30, 2013

Diamonds, diamonds, everywhere!

Hey jammers! Today there has been a surprise mini update announcing a very cool new shop! This shop, however, isn't like any other Jamaa shop. It's the Diamond Shop; where you can buy really cool animals and items with a new special currency called diamonds




From what I'm seeing, with diamonds you can buy items in the Diamond Shop that would usually be rare. As it says, "Every Jammer can win diamonds in the Daily Gem Bonus Spin!" that implies that nonmembers can get diamonds, too. Good news, nonmembers! :)

For more information, click this link to the Daily Explorer. 

What are you waiting for? Head over to the Diamond Shop today!
Wait.
I know what you're waiting for.
The Diamond Shop is full.
Um...
Sorry.

That's all for now. Happy shopping!

–DoomyPanda

5 comments:

  1. Shame us non members cant join in too. DX I dislike all this buy rares stuff rares are worthless giftcards are worthless etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think you may be able to join in.

      Delete
  2. I am actually a little sad about the Diamond Shop. No, that is an understatement. I really want Club Geoz back! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Club Geoz is actually still there. They just put the diamond shop to the left of it. :)

      Delete
  3. Do you like the new shop, Doomy Panda? I totally hate it. It's so not fair to jammers like me; I really tried, I tried hard to get my items and rares that I have (not trying to brag), not to mention gift card animals. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...