Friday, May 3, 2013

Liza's Newest Look + Hat

Hey jammers! TGIF, am I right? 

Today's new item is sold where else, but Jam Mart Clothing.


Not my cup of tea, but this goes nicely with the hat and feather! Even though you can't wear both at once.

In other news, AJHQ changed Liza the Panda Shaman's looks again.

(Photo credit to Gringersnap.)

   Hmm... Better than her awkwardly 3D look, but still I'm not impressed. I honestly think that more people will like the original, old look than any of the new ones. Plus, I think the smile is creepy on this one. 


That's all for now. Have a pawsome friday! :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. The new Liza look is sorta creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^