Thursday, July 25, 2013

How to Make Friends on AJ

Making friends on AJ is easy. Log on one day with 15 users on your buddy list, log off with 42. But of course that's usually after your first few days of playing. After a year or six months, it's pretty hard to actually maintain some sort of a friendship.

At least that's me. But I'm pretty antisocial so I'm probably wrong about you.

Either way, here are just a few tips if you want friends.
  • First of all, if you really want an actual friendship (as close to one AJ can get) you may want to drop the "I'll only buddy people who ___." rule if you have one. If you want friends, keep an open mind.
  • If you're a blogger, you should accept that buddy request that one of your viewers sent you. I've done that before and made AJ friendships that have lasted to now.
Sorry, that's all that I know. But it's helpful, at least for me! 

Thanks for reading! :)

–DoomyPanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^