Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Jamaalidays!

Hey animals!

A LOT of new things this update.

Lets start with the latest Jamaa Journal, issue 106.


I was kind of hoping the deer would be nonmember, but it's alright that they aren't. There's a lot more to this update than deer!




I hope Greely's Inferno turns out to be NM, though.


And in case any of you are wondering, the Jamaaliday gift today is 1 Diamond! I spent my diamond on a fireplace in the diamond shop. Are you keeping or spending yours? :)

Thursday marked the first official day of the Jamaalidays. You know what that means?

New Jamaaliday Jam a Grams!

AJ is strangely not loading very well right now, so log on to check 'em out! 

Update Summary

• The deer are out, sadly members only.
• A big adventure is coming to Jamaa!
• Deer are now being celebrated in the conservation museum.
• Old Jamaaliday gifts are being sold in the diamond shop.
• Pet reindeer are back!
• Ice armor!

Thats all for now,
have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Still here, still here. Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I wasn't in the mood and I was a little busy with other things. I may actually discontinue posting on this blog, but I'm still in decision and I'll notify you all with a blog post whether or not I do.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^