Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Hey animals! I've been on vacation for quite a few days with no internet connection, so I apologize for the delays.

The new items are as follows...

Jam Mart Clothing


Jam Mart Furniture


New Year's Party!


(The floating heart things are my favorite.)

New Year's Party Clothing


And for the DE articles of note...



Click either of them to enlarge. :)

--

I've gotten a couple of questions from some of my readers, and I'm going to answer them in detail for all of you.

Question #1: If you're a nonmember, how did you play Greely's Inferno? I thought it was for members only.
Answer: It wasn't a glitch or anything complicated like that. My brother (who is a member on AJ) let me play Greely's Inferno on his account. Great question! I hadn't thought about it while making that post.

Question #2: Please continue Berry The Koala! 
Answer: Since you asked this through Jam-a-Gram, I'm going to answer it right here. I put Berry The Koala on hiatus because I was getting a bit too busy to think about or work on. I may start it up again, but my AJ blogging is already in the process of slowing down. I'm losing a lot of interest in it, not in AJ of course, but I'm finding other games that I'm more wrapped up in. Not only that, but blogging every 8 days about things that you've already heard too much about on other blogs is getting tiresome and becoming a chore. But I guess if I get a lot of positive feedback, I'll keep up posting for you. :)
Thanks for asking!

My lengthy informational posts are getting fewer and more far between, so I'll try to make one or two this weekend. School starts back up again tomorrow (*screams*) so that means I have two days where I can't post before the weekend. 

--



The new year has come around once more, with the yearly New Years Parties, making plans for the next year, and celebration of another year of fantastic experiences, people, and fun. We're all hoping that 2014 will be the best year yet, but it's good to make specific goals to accomplish.

Comment below:

• What did you like about 2013?

• What do you want to happen in 2014?

I'm interested in what you have to say! :)

That's all for now, Jammers!


See you in Jamaa!

–Quintanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^