Saturday, January 25, 2014

Is Anyone There? (Long post)

Is anyone still there?

I'm not getting as many views as I used to, and I've been noticing some other animal jam blogs shutting down. I google searched "animal jam blog" and almost all of the blogs that came up had either shut down or had a "quitting" message at the beginning.

Just when I get back into blogging, everyone decides to leave. Hmph. 
>:\

I remember when I started AJ Stream, pretty much everyone I talked to had some sort of a frequently updated blog about AJ! Now they're all gone, including many of the ones in my "more blogs" list.

To be honest, I think many of the people with blogs have been around AJ for a long while. They think they've seen it all and quit because they aren't excited about where it's going.

I'm not excited about being alone on my blogger dashboard. At all. People are quitting animal jam rapidly and as I know, the first step towards a website shutting down is a drop in users, a drop in memberships, a drop in cash flow. 

I don't have friends right now (IRL) and the only thing that I'm excited about are online games. Particularly this one. I need this website to stay running.

So please, AJHQ, please let 2014 be full of surprises that bring everyone back. (You're not reading this, I kno. lol.)

I don't want any of you to go.

( ;_; )

4 comments:

  1. I just found your AWESOME blog! Don't leave ;-;
    --Ambert--

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ALWAYS updating my Wiki ( http://nat-geo-animal-jam.wikispaces.com/ ) (It's not public, so you can't see it, sorry!) and the wiki it technically a blog, so yeah, I'm like you. I blog about Animal Jam ALL THE TIME. Only wikispaces doesn't have enough tools that makes it look like this blogspot stuff, so there aren't many pictures, but STILL! I'm a decent blogger! I hope the Animal Jammers NEVER DIE, and that animaljam.com shall NEVER CEASE TO BE!!
    -113457

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^