Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mystical Orb + AJ Maintenance

Hi Jammers! The new item of today is sold in Jam Mart Furniture.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but was this not originally sold in the Leap Year Party? The items sold then were not supposed to come out again until another leap year in 2016. But already we have the lion plushies, this... what's next?

I'll tell you what's next! A D.E. entry from who other than AJHQ!


"...We're doing a little game maintenance to make room for all of our new Jammers and animals."

I really love how AJ is putting digital AJ art into each post. One thing that kept me playing AJ for two whole years was the great graphics that are unique and well done. ^_^

Anyway, what can be interpreted from this is that server or room capacity is being increased! This is great for everyone. Great for AJ because this game is getting so successful that they need to increase server capacity, and great for us because maybe after this maintenance... just maybe we can get into Jamaa Township in Aldan.

I'm going to put up a poll or two on the blog. I've been noticing a drop in viewers, so I want to know what you think I should post! :)

That's all for now,
see you in Jamaa!

~Countess

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Im on animal jam to! I was devastated when it was offline.. ive never seen if offline before.. :'( please come back soon aj! I wonder if there might be a new room made soon? or free chat back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT SPECIFIC ITEM wasn't sold at a Leap Year party. This one was sold at the Chamber of Knowledge a while back. (Not in the Beta Days; still in Year 2-ish.) The one in the Leap Year Party had vines around it and was surrounded by Fireflies (I think). It is also labeled with a 'RARE' tag on it.
    -113457

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^