Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Pogo Stick + Cool Forest Den

Hey jammers!

I've decided to do a more detailed post each day instead of just a regular item post. It will include cool dens, funny (as funny as they can get) screenshots, and nonmember den/clothing ideas daily. Yeah, you heard right. Daily. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.

Yeah.

The only downside to this is that I'll start posting around 3:00 EST because on week days I have school. 

But you can wait a bit, right?

The new item of the day is sold in Jam Mart Furniture. 


The pogo stick!

Did you know elephants can't jump? Well, with this pogo stick now they can! If they don't crush it..


New on the D.E...


I see on some other blogs that the new Daily Explorer layout looks really cool. I think it may just be my browser, because the new DE seems... low quality.
I like how AJHQ is showing slideshows of AJ art in GIF format. It makes the posts a lot neater and better. :)

Now for the promised daily nonmem clothing trick. I think every other day I will do a NM trick, and those days in between I will do one for members. 

This one is called "Sweet Peach," and is available to anyone.


Sorry if it's a little boring. I just thought the colors looked cool. ^^;

I also found a cool forest den! This one belongs to animal jam user hilding.


This takes a spin on the average seasonal tree filled den and uses baby palms instead! It's all indoors, so if you want to check it out, go to hilding's den to see it for yourself.

I give this 10/10 stars. ;) 
Tell me what you think in the comments!

Thanks for reading,
jam on!

– Doomy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^