Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Shoot Some Hoops!

Hey jammers! The new item today kind of shies away from the whole world-cup theme, but is still not completely unrelated. 

I present to you, the interactive basketball hoop!


Seems fun, huh? Click the basketball and BAM! You got a point. But if clicking the basketball is all you need to do, is it really a game as much as a way of passing time? Since there's no real skill involved... what does that make you?

Gettin' really deep here, so I'd better stop. XD

This probably signifies that the beta basketball will be rereleased tomorrow, or at least soon.

And tomorrow is the update! But sadly, I will not be there to inform you of all of the wonderful and exciting things that have come out. Alas, I am going away tomorrow, far from my dear computer... 

Until saturday. :(

Until then, enjoy this kitten:


That's all for now,
see you in Jamaa!


2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS I WILL ENJOY THIS KITTEN WITH MY LIFE. Until then, I'll miss you D:
    -jhana (where you've probably never heard of me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitten is so…. so…. CUTE!!!!!!!!
    XD Cool basketball hoop! Me and my sister love to play that! ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...