Monday, August 25, 2014

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hey jamm– ooooh no. I forgot to post for that long? Even when I promised? Shoot. Sorry if I may have worried you!

I don't know if you read that post I made before I left, but right now I'm kind of on vacation. I do have wifi, I just kind of don't want to be online right now.

But don't worry! I'll be getting back on the plane tomorrow evening! And from then on I'll be posting... but after I get back home I have only one full day until school starts again. I will post, but the schedule will be scattered and late sometimes.

I'm sorry about all of this!

~Doomy

2 comments:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...