Sunday, October 19, 2014

Adventures on the German Server

Hey Jammers! This post is gonna be LONG, so I hope you have some time! It will include some new items, new CANDY items, a trip through the german servers (as promised in the header), and some red colored Jamaa Street Fashion. 

The new item of today, I'm guessing, is the haunted bookshelf sold in Jam Mart Furniture.


It's getting really confusing now that AJHQ is releasing 2 to 3 new items every day. And to top it off, they only post the outdated ones on their blog. I'm really sorry if I miss one. ^_^"

But the item itself? It's much like the one in the Science Lab in Bitter Sweets! I wonder if by pulling one of the books a secret room would be opened up...

And now, some more item news! :D

I FINALLY FOUND WHERE THE PUMPKINS HAVE BEEN HIDING!!!

This may be old news, but I have searched FOREVER to find where the jack-o-lanterns were. They're normally in Jam Mart Furniture every year! I guess they would rot if they stayed inside. ô_ô

In other news, I found a really cool candy store, as well as discovered a new Bitter Sweets prize?

I wonder if these statues come with other shamans, too...

There are just so many prizes for Bitter Sweets I can't keep track. >_<
Some might become rare by next October, so stock up while they're fresh!

Yesterday I logged on to my old account to see if I had any items left over, and even though I hadn't set it, it went straight into a German server!

The arctic wolf's name is First Stormwalker. That isn't available on the English version...

I didn't know the phantoms could speak German. But it's surprising they can speak at all– they have no mouth. xD

Princess Sassystar

The fox's name is Detective Sweet Hunter. O_o

The "sale" sign is still English.


"Jamaa Journal" is in German right here. xD

I had to change it back to English, but it was fun!

Before I close up this post, here is some red Jamaa Street Fashion for Fall. 

 

I guess red is popular when the leaves are the same color. :3

That's all for now, Jammers,
see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda (I need to make a Fall signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^