Thursday, December 4, 2014

Official Jamaaliday Update

Hey Jammers! It's the biweekly Thursday update today! Check out this six-page Jamaa Journal:



Check this out in the Diamond Shop! There are also some great new items other than this den inside, too.


Sigh...

At this rate, most items will be made common except for what, Rare Item Mondays? I don't understand what the Diamond Shop is supposed to accomplish other than making it more difficult to trade. Other than that, the game "Pairs" looks cool! I'm excited to play it later. :D


The Jamaaliday Jam is here! Bring along a reindeer and join the fun! :3 


Today's Daily Jamaaliday gift is a candy cane fence, so you know. :)


And finally, some more promotion for pet polar bears.

Now for the new items...






Once I get another diamond, I'm going to buy that panda claw.

I'm so very sorry I don't have time for more of a post. I have to go to school in a few minutes, actually. :(

I look forward to December break so I can spend more time posting for you guys. >.<

That's all for now, see you in Jamaa!

– Doomypanda

1 comment:

  1. I hate (well, extremely dislike) the fact how people demand rares for Diamond Shop or Epic Wonders items.The other day, someone wanted a rare for their ice garden. I told them that a rare wasn't fair, because it was in stores. When they checked, they told me it was expensive, so yeah, its worth 3 rares now. I don't understand why people do that! Rarity should not be based off of expense.
    (Just venting out my anger here) ~jhana

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^