Thursday, December 18, 2014

So Many Nonmember Items!

Hey Jammers! DoomyPanda here, with AJ's biweekly update news. The Jamaa Journal may be a little bare, but if you look into the shops you'll see that AJHQ has totally pummeled us with new items– many of which are for everyone!

But before that, let's flip through the pages of the Jamaa Journal:






It feels like 2014 went by faster than you could say "two thousand fourteen." It feels like I just saw the invitation to the 2014 new years party yesterday, and now it's 2015. It's amazing how far Animal Jam has come! 

I'm pretty sure that at this rate Animal Jam will reach the ranks and immortality of Club Penguin– which turns 10 years old in January.

And now the new items. *deep breath*









I have to go now, happy jamaalidays!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome new layout! I almost thought I went to the wrong blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn, I always end up forgetting to check in Treetop Gardens! Those carnations are very beautiful. It's a shame that all the hedges are for members, but I'm glad for the plethora of NM items (now we just need a legit tree to hang those ornaments on and we're all set!).

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^