Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jammer Spotlight Returns!

Hey Jammers! I'm really sorry for not posting yesterday; I honestly admit that I was just being lazy. 

The new item of today is...


The firefly necklace! I think this is pretty cute. I used to have a necklace kind of like this a while ago, except the bottle was smaller and was filled with black glitter. 

I was looking through the Daily Explorer today, when I found a post that caught my eye:


Click the image above to make it readable. :)

For those who don't know, there was something called "Jammer Spotlight" around beta testing that featured one single player. Example:


They got rid of this a long time ago but now they're bringing it back in a new, more inclusive style. 

You know those notifications from AJHQ that say "Go to the Deep Blue and dance" or something like that? If you go, you have the chance to have your animal and a whole bunch of other people's animals screen captured by a hidden AJHQ member to be put on the Daily Explorer! It's so easy.

That's all for now, Jammers,
see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

1 comment:

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^