Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Screenshots from the Past

Hey Jammers! The new items of today are sold underwater in Bahari Bargains. :)


I'm kind of annoyed because I promised myself that last night at ten I would go to the friendship party (because thats when the next one would be) but I forgot! Sadly the next one today is in two hours, and by then I'll probably forget too.

Anyway, as filler for today here are some screenshots that I hope you find entertaining enough to look at:















That's all for now, Jammers,
see you in Jamaa!

– DoomyPanda

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday I was insisting my buddy was a "blue hedgehog" and a random arctic wolf came up to her and screamed, "LOOK EVERYBODY THERE'S A BLUE HEDGEHOG!"


    Yeah DX. But I guess Sonic the Hedgehog has better things to do ask for dates.

    Geez, Sega, Am I right?

    -Balaur

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^