Friday, February 6, 2015

Confusion about Play Wild

Hey Jammers! If you were confused about my post about Play Wild and still have questions, you should read this one to the end because I'm going to answer loose questions about availability of the app, release dates, and getting into beta testing. :)

But for now we have two new den items, one on land and one in water:



We have the cute crocodile pizza statue, and some even cuter dazzling pink treasure at the bottom of the sea... it even comes with a teddy bear!

But you know the main focus point of this post isn't to fawn over underwater teddy bears. As you can see from the title, a ton of people have been confused about how to get into beta testing with Play Wild or haven't looked through all of the info I presented, so here I'm gonna try my best to answer those questions and right those wrongs! 

I'll put everything into a neat little Q and A format so you can read it better. :)

Q: I want to play it, but I don't have a tablet! Is there any hope for me?

A: Play Wild is currently only available on the Android v4.1, but it's typical of games in beta testing to temporarily be exclusive to one device. Once beta testing is complete, the range of devices you can play it on will increase. 

Q: When will Play Wild be released publicly?

A: Officially, it's unknown. But if you look around the Daily Explorer's recent posts, you may find a few hints that imply Play Wild is gonna be released soon:

This post was from yesterday. The underlined sentence was just so awkwardly worded it got my attention enough to screen cap it. If this doesn't say that Play Wild will be released soon, what will?

Q: How do I get into beta testing?

A: Around the beginning of the video, WisteriaMoon explains exactly how to get into beta testing. It's sort of a raffle you have to enter by email, only some people get chosen. You should click that link for more info, but if Play Wild is going to be publicly released soon then in my opinion, I wouldn't bother. :)

Do you have any more questions? Comment!

– DoomyPanda

3 comments:

  1. I heard it was coming out in June, 2015. It is now July, and still no Play Wild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did for ios on the gen 2 and up iPad. Android tablets will get it at a later date.

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to tell you that I have a guitar rug my user is julieblap

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^