Wednesday, March 18, 2015

S.T.E.A.M. + NM Clothing Ideas :)

Hey Jammers! Some of you may have wondered over the past weeks why I haven't been posting daily. The answer to this is one that you're probably very familiar with: laziness. Laziness and schoolwork. Laziness and schoolwork as well as a few distractions, ya know. 

I know that I've neglected this blog too regularly to apologize and expect you to forgive me, so this is just to let y'all know that this blog normally does post daily and nothing wacky is going on.
That is all. :)

Anyway, the new item is in celebration of Spring impending! In two days, officially. 

It's so... so pretty... ohmygosh... wow. This is one of the few times where I've wished that a member item was nonmember, like, desperately. Tears are streaming down Countess Spookypanda's face.

In other news, I checked the D.E. a couple of days ago and it turns out they're doing an interesting little contest involving S.T.E.A.M., or science, technology, engineering, art, and math. Where I am it's just called S.T.E.M. because no one cares about art in the schools, haha.

Here's a cute graphic from AJHQ:

Click to make the image big enough to read. :D

So this cutely named "Imagination Fair" is all about you sending in stuff related to any of the categories listed in the acronym "STEAM"

Adds more education to Animal Jam! :D


We all have plenty of time because all entries are due April 22nd and each winner is awarded five diamonds! A great prize for those who care about diamonds. The other prize is just the small recognition, which is what I'm aiming for when I enter for the art section. B)

Good luck everyone who's gonna enter!

Anyway, the 2nd part of this post: the nonmember clothing ideas! This time I won't be naming them dumb things, for once. :D







Lets all look forward to the update tomorrow!

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^