Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New Den LEAK!

Hey Jammers! Today we have some semi-interesting news for once: leaked photos of a new den! Not sourced to me, of course, but when interesting news pops up I think it's my responsibility to not leave you all in the dark. :D

But first, let's take a look at today's new item:


This is filed under my category 'Items I Never Even Noticed Leave – And Now They're Back!'

This item specifically is sold in Bahari Bargains, down under the digital ocean in Bahari Bay.

Alright, now to the part you actually care about!


(Image/video credit to YouTube user Spirits Jamaa)




Somehow, this person managed to find a picture of what a future den looks like. It kinda looks like a sort of mansion or something, which in my opinion is pretty weird and "unnatural" for AJ. But I'm guessing that against all odds, this den will be popular among members once it's released... tomorrow!

Did you forget that every other Thursday, AJ is updated? If you did, that's a reminder to get all your April birthstones and clearance items today!

In two days, sweet pea flowers leave Treetop Gardens too, so go get those to add to your den gardens! :D

And before I go, I just wanted to let ya know that today is International Guide Dog Day! Thank you to guide dogs everywhere for helping humans!

Thank a guide dog today! :D

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^