Sunday, May 10, 2015

Problems w/ my Computer -_-

Hey Jammers! I've been having some weird computer things that have been happening recently that sort of concern me? One, YouTube hasn't been working, and two, things are drastically slower than normal. Kinda weird.

Since I can't log on, I can't take screenshots of items but I do know that todays new item is sold in Jam Mart Clothing and it's some sort of nonmember flowery thing.

To make this post more than just a notice, I made a transparent Liza for free use, no credit needed:


That's all for now,
see you in Jamaa?

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...