Thursday, July 16, 2015

Cute Den + Item Detail

Hey Jammers! The new item of today is sold in Jam Mart Furniture. :)


In my honest opinion I think this is a bit too pricy. I'm sure if it wasn't nonmember it would be at least half this much, but that's none of my business...

As you may not know, I take screenshots of just about everything, from glitches to usernames I thought were interesting. A few days ago someone was "advertising" in Jamaa Township for something I completely forgot because the only thing I could focus on was that for a nonmember with no rares, they had a pretty nice den.


I'm not sure what it is about this corner that I think is so cute– maybe it's the color? Not sure, but maybe it'll inspire you with your own den. That just sounded all kinds of corny.

Speaking of corn– which this has nothing to do with, I found a cute detail on one of this year's Friendship Party item:


You see that?

Are you seeing this?

The heart...

The heart has a face...

A small, cute smiling face...

Adorable...

See you in Jamaa...

–DoomyPanda...

2 comments:

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...