Monday, July 6, 2015

Fruit and Predictions

Hey Jammers! I haven't been posting for a few days because I've just been overall exhausted by everything lately and kind of hopeless, but I'm a bit more alive now than I was yesterday, so here's a post for ya!

And before I get into the news, a quick thing about my layout: It will eventually be reworked to be prettier and with less eye strain, but for now I'd just like to relax. Ya see, last week when I started searching for backgrounds and stuff, I spent the entire day at the computer formatting and resizing the same graphic over and over again. As you can see, I get very wrapped up in graphic design to the point of insanity.

So yeah, for now I'll try my best to revert my layout back to my old one and just play AJ. I hope it's okay to look at for just a while longer! /).(\

Moving on, it's Monday, so a new and colorful Rare Item Monday is in stores! In this case, it's hidden under the sea in Bahari Bargains.


I would really like this item if only it wasn't red white and blue. In fact, it might have been my favorite members only item if it was colored normally! I hope a regular version is released at some point, only then will I be at peace. 

There's not much news aside from this, but just know that this week is FOR REAL THIS TIME the Animal Jam update that will include new things such as:

• Play Wild's official release in the U.S.A.

• The release of the forgotten Archeological Dig/Excavation Site den theme in Jam Mart Furniture, pictured below:


(Possibly) Updates to the Battle for the Beacon map and/or item stand.

That's all for now, see you in Jamaa! :)

– DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^