Sunday, August 2, 2015

First Ever Screenshot :O

Hey Jammers! I kind of want to spend some more time actually playing AJ today so this won't be a ~real~ post, but I do have some good news: my dad found my backup stuff from my older computer before it broke! And you know what that means?

REALLY OLD AJ SCREENSHOTS!!!!

Thanks, dad. :D

So I'm just gonna show you where it all began: my first screenshot EVER:



It's full screen because thats all I knew how to do at the time. My panda's look really hasn't changed that much. XD
It was taken on April 18th, 2012– a few months after I started playing AJ on February 17th.
This was back when the Temple of Zios skyway glitch still worked and was super easy. Maybe I wrote about it somewhere in my glitches page...

Another one I have is also of a really weird glitch that happened:



So I was just minding my own business in my den, when suddenly my friend who's an underwater turtle just APPEARS and starts flying/floating around without saying a word. Weird... O.o

That's all for now, do any of you wanna see more old screenshots?

See you in Jamaa~


(I also found my old signature banner. ) :D

4 comments:

  1. Aaaah Doomy the Sol Arcade is finally selling another game for nonmembers! It's Overflow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a Throwback Thursday... erm... I mean Sunday..

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Here are some rules to remember before you comment:

-Don't say anything to intentionally hurt anyone.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.

If you break any of these rules, you will be banned from commenting. Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...