Monday, November 23, 2015

Nonmember Jammer Wall?

First off, I'd really like to thank all of you for your patience and support during my breaks in posting. I've been quite busy lately– last night I worked ten hours straight on a poster for English class! Phew, I wish I was exaggerating...


I can definitely promise regular daily posts again, starting... now! Or more accurately, starting Saturday because from Tuesday to Friday I'm going to be in a rural part of the world where internet is spotty. Either way, it still stands: No more unnecessary posting breaks! Yeeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!

A little update on Berry the Koala and Buddy of the Month, too. The last time I mentioned them, I said I wouldn't do them for a while just to catch up on my overall posting. Now I think it's time I bring them back... slowly. 

I can promise a new Buddy of the Month on Saturday and a new Berry the Koala on Sunday. Yep, that's final– unless something urgent and unexpected comes up, that's what you'll be getting! Berry is baaaaaaack.

Okay, enough of the blog talk. Real news time!!!

Because it's Monday, a new and beloved rare item is hidden in one of Jamaa's many shops. From Jam Mart Clothing, I present to you the "PILGRIM-GOES-TO-A-RAVE HAT"!


If you listen closely, you can hear the mixed sounds of turkeys and techno music. 

In other item-related news, an unexpected item has recently gone on clearance. Which item could it be? Why, the Coral Canyons Wallpaper!


...Which oddly has only two days left before it leaves the shelves! I wonder if this is a glitch. If not, I wonder why AJHQ chose this item in particular to take away. 

Speaking of glitches, has anyone else been experiencing that glitch where all non-typed Jam-a-Grams just say "Animal Jam Rocks!"? All my friends reported experiencing it, including me. Maybe now that nonmembers can change item colors they won't be able to communicate anymore.

Not through chat, at least. But Jammer Walls? That's a whole other story.


There's a possibility that only nonmembers who used to be members can still operate their Walls, but my nonmember friend showed me that she can still use hers without membership. And once again, the eternal question of the updates: Glitch or new feature? 

AJHQ will be the one to decide.

Here's a quick Animal Jam graphic that I whipped up in Photoshop:


Use this transparent camera for whatever AJ related things you wish! *click*

• • • •

Before I go, I just wanted to let you guyz know that November 26th is my birthday, and that's partly the reason why I'm going away. Happy birthday to me!!! But more importantly, happy birthday to YOU. Whoever you are. Whenever your birthday may be. 

If no one's said "happy birthday" yet to you, let me be the first. Happy Birthday.

Until Saturday, Jammers! See you in Jamaa!

7 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog today and so far, it's awesome!
    I think the Coral Canyons wallpaper went on clearance a couple days ago, could be a glitch though. Happy early birthday, DoomyPanda
    ☆*:.。.\(^∇^)/.。.:*☆

    Oh, and it's Awesome Sunnybug aka: THE "GENDER-LESS BEE" PERSON, don't ask, and Miss Cutebunny o(≧▽≦)o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! Cute emoticons too, lol C:

      Delete
    2. also i remember the coral canyons floor also being on clearence

      Delete
  2. im experiencing the glitch too! i tried it while sending jam-a-grams to my spare account and it changed everything to "animal jam rocks!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday! (so I don't forget) XD and thanks for still posting :) a lot of AJ bloggers I used to know left but you're still here after so many years

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to yoooou!! Happy birthday too yoooou!! Happy biiirrtthday, dear Doommmmyy!! Haaaappy birthday to yoooooouuuuu!!! :D
    Hope you had an superb day and still are. ;) May this year be the most successful year yet! May you find many blessings in this coming year. May you have cake and eat it too... May your brother be nice to you... May you find a fossil and think it is yummy and eat it... Ok forget the last three!! XD
    Awesome post! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (AND THANKSGIVING)! I hope you have a ~*fabulous*~ day :>

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^