Thursday, January 7, 2016

THE GOATS ARE COMING!

IT'S NO USE! THE GOATS ARE RAPIDLY APPROACHING YOUR CITY AS WE SPEAK! THERE'S NO ESCAPE FROM THEIR EXTRATERRESTRIAL POWER!


IT'S TOO LATE! THIS IS THE GOAT-POCALYPSE! EVERYTHING YOU EVER LOVED IS FALLING APART BEFORE YOUR EYES!

*EXPLOSION SOUNDS*

*LASER BEAM SOUNDS*

*SCREAMING*

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

• • • •

But seriously, guys, the goats are coming. The hints are all over today's Jamaa Journal!


"COMING SOON: We have heard a RUMOR that a NEW ANIMAL is coming to Jamaa! But what kind of animal will it be? There are a NUMBER of clues hidden throughout the PAGES of the Jamaa Journal..."

As many of us already know, AJHQ tends to hint at things with seemingly needless capitalization. NUMBER and PAGES are capitalized, so maybe...





Yes! I was right! The page numbers in the upper left corners of the Jamaa Journal are letters that spell out... TAGO?

What's a tago?

Is it a misspelling of TACO? If so, seeing the new animal being a taco would be pretty funny.

Hey, did you know taco cat spelled backwards is taco cat? Interesting, but let's get back to business. Perhaps TAGO is scrambled.

GATO?

TOGA?

Or maybe...

GOAT?

Yes, that's gotta be it! Remember those fake leaks of a goat animal a while back?


C'mon, so fake. It's way too smooth to be AJ's style, and it even has a deviantART watermark for crying out loud. But because the new animal is going to be a goat, wouldn't it be crazy if they actually did look like this?

I love all goats equally, but personally I'm hoping for a fluffier mountain-goat type. Something like this:


Mountain goats are strong, beautiful, talented, and very interesting. I wonder what it would be like to live on a mountain. It must be cold up there, if mountain goats need to have such fluffy and beautiful coats!



I wonder what it would be like to be a mountain goat. To live up high in the mountains and look down to see endless valleys and mountains of rocky earth... my weakling human self would get dizzy!

Before I wrap up this post, I'll leave you with this: does the future release of goat animals have some relation to this mountainous-looking undiscovered land?:


Unlikely, but as I'm on the topic of mountain goats I started to wonder...

That's all for now, Jammers! See you in Jamaa! :D


P.S. Yes, I did take the time out of my day to draw that!

4 comments:

  1. OOOOHHH NOOOOO, THE GOATS ARE COMING! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! LOL, that is quite the picture! XD Nice drawing! ;D XD
    I figured out the goat thingie with my sis and then went here and saw your post, LOL. I was running around saying, "EVERYONE, THE NEW ANIMAL IS A GOAT!" Then someone sent me a Jam-a-Gram asking how I knew. I told them. ;)
    That is a kinda cute goat but ya. I think AJHQ will make it furrier like a mountain goat. I can't see them making a farmish animal... :/ (btw, cute goat pics.)
    Hmm. I have also noticed that mountainy unknown land... It kinda looks like a swampy mountain... Or foggy mountain... Hmm...
    -lostfairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH THE GOATS NOO HIDE YOUR LOVED ONES DX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah as soon as I read Jamaa Journal, i was like! OMG Goats are coming to Animal Jam!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH NOES!!!11!!1!111!1!!1!1!!!!1!1

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^