Tuesday, February 16, 2016

BOTM + Clearance Items

Hey Jammers! Apparently I underestimated how sick I was, hence the posting gap for the past couple days. Thank you all for your patience as I'm working on updating this blog, as well as Berry the Koala.


However, you won't have to wait anymore for the BOTM– 'cuz here it is!

*drumroll*

And the Buddy of the Month of February is...

*more drumroll*


veterinariann!

Admittedly, Vet was the last BOTM I had all the way back in November, so apologies if this seems unfair. However, due to general business it's been so long since we've talked! I wanted to make you Buddy of the Month to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you! Additionally, if I got the Jam-a-Gram on time, today is veterinariann's birthday! Happy birthday! I'm sorry I can't be online today, so I hope this can make up for it. I'll be online as soon as I can! :)

   ()()
  (^.^)
 (") (")

Today is Monday, and luckily I still have February break! Hahaha. You know what Monday means? Rare Item Monday, that's what!


Unfortunately, I've checked all the clothing stores in Jamaa's lands and couldn't find this anywhere. However, it's safe to assume that this item is expensive and member's only.

You know, wouldn't it be excellent if all Rare Item Mondays were nonmember? It's a bit of a stretch, but I really liked it when they released the nonmember Rare Giant Jester Hat at the carnival a week or so ago. The original Giant Jester Hat was member's only, so wouldn't it be cool if every RIM was a recolored member item made nonmember? Albeit unlikely, it's an idea.

On the subject of items, for your convenience I've gone around and gathered up a list of all the clearance items as of today! Here it is:

Jam Mart Clothing




Jam Mart Furniture







Epic Wonders

Fun Fact: "Cupids Bow" is the name of a part of your upper lip. Look at the shape!

Diamond Shop




There's also a few new items:



Let's welcome back the returning Hat And Curly Wig, Curly Wig, and the previously rare Cherry Tree. There's also a brand new Frog Rug, which I am infinitely saddened is member's only. I love frogs! Frogs! Frogs! FROGS! The favicon for this blog is a frog! I am drinking tea out of a frog-shaped mug while sitting next to a calendar full of pictures of frogs! Why can't I indulge my obsession with these amphibians on AJ, too?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M GETTING TOO LOUD!?!?!? WHAT DO YOU—

Ahem. Moving on...

I have to go soon, so I'll wrap this post up now. I hope you all have a great day/night, and I'll see you in Jamaa! :D

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thank you so much Doomy! ;) You are a great buddy too! I hope we can hang out more, in the future! <3

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^