Sunday, April 10, 2016

200,000 View Celebration Details

Hey Jammers! Yesterday it completely slipped my mind to talk about the details I organized for AJ Stream's 200,000 view celebration!


These details may change if a lot of people can't come, but unless that happens, here are the details:

❀ ~

Location – Captain Melville's Juice Hut (Crystal Sands)

World – Belaya

Date – Saturday, April 16th

Time – 2:30 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time)

~ ❀ ~

If you don't live in the Eastern Standard Timezone, just periodically Google search "what time is it eastern standard time" or find an online time converter. 

I hope you'll be able to make it, but if you're busy at 2:30 EST next Saturday, please comment! 

It's been a long time since I had an AJ party where more than one person came, and I really want this time to break that curse. :)

That's all for now, comment if you can come!

6 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for you to post some info about the party and I'm really excited that you finally did :D ! I was actually starting to worry that you will not do it anymore. This is my first chance to get to meet you (kinda!) and i can't wait. I have tried to convert the time and I'm so confused because i've gotten different results from different websites. However, i think i got it. And it's really convenient. I'll have to thank you for doing this kind of celebration where we (the ones who read your blog) can get to talk to you ^^. I hope that many of us will be able to attend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry that I appeared to forget about it, I just got so wrapped up in my midterms. I really can't wait to meet you all! :D

      Delete
  2. I hope I can make it! It'd be so much fun to be at party with you, Doomy! :D I will hopefully be able to make it! I will at least try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That comes out to be 11:30 AM on Monday for me, woah! I will still try and make it, though, since I recently left school to take online courses instead.

    I'll (hopefully) see you there!!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^