Saturday, April 2, 2016

April Fools Update

Hey Jammers, happy day-after-April-Fools! I apologize for being so inactive all week. Midterms are coming up, and you know what that means? Lots of homework and studying!

Luckily, I took it upon myself yesterday to do what I have never done before:

ALL MY HOMEWORK. BEFORE THE WEEKEND.

I'm talking 6 hours straight of make-up work, practice problems, and study guides. That's not even an exaggeration! Although I wish it was...

At least now I have plenty of time to update all weekend long! :D

So let's get to the news, shall we?

• • • •

So, despite the update being two days ago, I thought I might take it upon myself to give y'all a little refresher of what new things came and went from Jamaa on Thursday. 

As always, we start out with the Jamaa Journal:


A new pet has come to Jamaa: lemurs! It seems like there's a new pet every other update. Or two every update. You'll see what I mean soon enough...


With April Fools Day being yesterday– curse my friends for not pranking me –the April Fools Party has come back to Jamaa! 


As you would expect from any seasonal party, some items have been switched to keep up with the new items being released every year. But as always, the April Fools Party is held in an upside down castle. 





Personally, I like the "official" AJ parties better than the Jammer Parties because it feels like the only reason people go to Jammer Parties is to get items. 

Well, the same could be said for the official parties, but the official parties are often a lot more detailed and fun. Parties people have in their dens are usually more fun, too. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Here are all the new items being sold in the mini shops at the April Fools Party:



The amazing Upside-down Potted Plant is nowhere to be found now, but the trade lists of people who want you to overpay. But who knows, maybe next year it'll come back?

Even though I can't buy it, my favorite item has to be the Wacky Window. Nothing short of terrifying. :D



In other news, the Falcon Heartstone has been discovered! Meaning, falcons will swoop into Jamaa in two weeks! Will they be member or nonmember? Hopefully the latter, but only time will tell...

I think it's about time for the first flying nonmember creature. 



Some new helpful features have been added that allow easy navigation and selection of items during trading and recycling. Thanks, AJHQ! :


Because the snow has (mostly) melted away into the earth, and flowers are starting to peak their little blossoms above ground, the deer of Jamaa have reasoned that it's time to migrate. You have until April 14th to become a deer!

Meanwhile, yet another new pet has entered Jamaa...


A pet hippo!? Well, this was unexpected.

Wanna know what was also unexpected?

This:


"Brought back from the abyss of extinction, defy natural history and play as the Dodo bird!"

OH MY GOSH OH MY GO– oh wait, it's April 1st. 

Dang... you sure played us, AJHQ. 

I feel tricked...

• • • •

On the other side of today's news, we have new items and a new magazine!

Some wacky daily items.

I think this was spotted in Cosmo's Den...

Hands down, the best armor set to ever grace Jamaa.

April's birth flower, the Sweet Pea!

Like many people, I got so caught up in the swirl of new things on AJ that I had forgotten there was an Animal Jam magazine, but lo-and-behold, here is a new issue! And a pretty one, at that.




These are just a few samples from the online preview. If you're interested, this issue is being sold on AJ's official online store!

That's all for now, Jammers. See you in Jamaa! :D

3 comments:

  1. hey doomy can u buddy me on aj my user is tottenhamhotspur1
    btw I like ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz buddy me! ur blog is awesome,funny, very interesting too!.... I luv it!! plz buddy me?! iloveajitissoawesome

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^