Sunday, January 22, 2017

2017's Fortune

Hey Jammers! It's been a little too long since I last wrote a post for this blog. Final tests are soon at my school and I've been studying!!! 

...Actually, no. I've just been lazy. 

I have been working on a lot of school things, just neglecting to study for tests. And working on the end-of-semester projects has made me too lazy to do anything else. -_-

But I'm here now!!! And I'm very excited to tell you all about Jamaa's newest seasonal adventure! You don't hear me say that very often LOL

Normally I dislike all seasonal adventures, but this one seems a little different to me.


Yep, I'm talking about New Year's Fortune!

Seasonal adventures all have the same "go hunt for prizes" basis. Although and New Year's Fortune is no different, there's a different way to hunt for prizes than the typical maze:


You play hot-and-cold with a dragon!

The prizes you search for are enclosed within special red envelopes. Like typical adventure treasure boxes, there is a nonmember and member prize inside each one. Members can unlock both, nonmembers can only unlock one. Nothing out of the ordinary here...

But a few things are switched around. There is only one red envelope on the map at any given time, and your job is to find it in two minutes! You'll run around a little blindly at first, but when the dragon starts turning from blue to green to red, you'll know you're on the right path. :D

So what's inside these little packages? 

NONMEMBER PRIZES

28, 38, 66, 68, or 100 Gems. Either AJHQ is trying to combat Gem inflation with small gem prizes, or these numbers in particular were chosen because 0, 6, 8, and 9 are considered lucky in certain Chinese cultures. Or maybe they chose these numbers for no reason. You be the judge!

Rooster Wall Art 

Red Envelope

Fish Wall Art

Rooster Rug

Pagoda Lamp

Pagoda Window

Sky Lantern

Rooster Streamer

Red Peony

MEMBER'S ONLY PRIZES

38, 66, 68, 100, or 200 Gems

• Dragon Streamer

• Pagoda Couch

• Rooster's Roost

• Gong

• Firecracker Basket

• Pagoda Chair

• Pagoda Garden Lanterns

• Rooster Stepping Stones

• Hanging Firecracker Stand

They're all admittedly a little stereotypical, but still colorful and cute! My favorite is actually just the simple Red Envelope item with the rooster design. I dunno why. :)

Another thing I love about this adventure is that the villagers are all pandas and all have interesting facts to say!




The official Chinese New Year starts on January 28th and goes for 15 days! I hope everyone who celebrates it has a fun time. ^-^


You know, I kinda think I should do more things with this blog. More polls, contests, frequent posting, and other fun stuff. I've felt drained of energy as of late and it's hard to motivate myself to do anything, so if you've been around AJ Stream for a while and notice a decline in fun stuff, now ya know. I need my school projects to be over.

That's all for now, Jammers. I'll try to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^