Friday, August 18, 2017

Mysterious Glow of Zios

Hey Jammers! According to Lostfairy, as well as all of Jamaa, my theory of a traveling eclipse across Jamaa has been proven wrong, for two reasons. The first one being that no new lands are under the eclipse today.

The second one being that a third land that I forgot yesterday is under the eclipse, which isn't necessarily a bad thing....


Yes, friends, if you didn't know already, The Lost Temple of Zios has also been beautified by the 2017 solar eclipse! I'm going to make a land map of it soon, once I get a membership and a flying animal. 

I just noticed something super cool about the above screenshot. Can you guess what it is?

I'll give you 5 seconds to think...

.

..

...

....

.....

Time's up! 

Did you notice that the fallen statue depicting Zios, the symbolic creator of Jamaa, is glowing from within?

It gets even cooler when you realize that Zios is based off of artistic depictions of the Mayan sun god...


And Zios is glowing, during a Solar Eclipse... I wonder if this signifies anything.

While writing this post, I went online to see if something different than swarming phantoms might happen if you sleep by the statue.


Oddly, nothing happened. We got about 3 people to sleep by it and not one thing changed.

Unless...


Maybe the eclipse armor has something to do with it. MAYBE YOU NEED TO WEAR THE FULL SET TO MAKE THE STATUE DO SOMETHING.

I'm a nonmember at the moment, so can any of you members who have the full set go try it out and report back if anything happens?

Another cool thing in the Lost Temple of Zios at the moment is that the full eclipse is visible from the Chamber of Knowledge observatory!!!




But remember your protective eyewear, kids. B)

See you in Jamaa!

4 comments:

  1. OOOO, a theory! Must try it out!!

    *runs to Zios statue/burial thing*

    Well, I tried sleeping and nothing worked, even with my full solar eclipse armor. D: Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried finding another person with full eclipse armor? I think on a normal day, phantoms only come out with multiple people sleeping

      Delete
  2. I HAVE TO GO TO THE CHAMBER OF KNOWLEDGE, MUST SEE SOLAR ELIPSE THERE:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cool. The Chamber of Knowledge has always been one of my favorite underrated rooms– I'm so happy it's getting a role in the eclipse celebration!

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^