Sunday, October 8, 2017

Adventures in Aldan

Meanwhile, at Animal Jam court...

AJHQ: Step forward, Apprentice.

Apprentice Courageouselephant: *steps forward*

AJHQ: Do you know why you are being banned, Apprentice?

Apprentice Courageouselephant: ...

AJHQ: While you have been a good Jammer, a courageous elephant, for most of your time in Jamaa, it was scamming that finally did you in to the moderators, correct? 

Apprentice Courageouselephant: ...Yes, AJHQ.

AJHQ: And what is the punishment for scamming, Apprentice?

Apprentice Courageouselephant: Permanent banning, AJHQ.

AJHQ: No longer will you terrorize the land of Jamaa. Any last words before you explode?

Apprentice Courageouselephant:


Narrator: And with one last futile cry into oblivion, Apprentice Courageouselephant exploded, never to be seen again. THE END.

Do you ever go into Jamaa on a crowded server, to trade and whatnot?

Do you ever wonder how you understand what people are saying?




Just imagine being a new player... you spawn into the Township, excited to start your adventure, but no more than a minute in you are suffocated by chat bubbles screeching "ORNG SHORT RED LONG BETA BETA BETA JAG" 

You don't know what 'beta' means, or what a 'long' or 'short' is, and you have no clue why Major Majormajor is demanding you 'jag' them.

Your mouse hovers by the log-out button, and you click, never to return to this terrible place again...



...But no matter how hard you push them out of your head, their words will forever haunt you...

~DoomyPanda

15 comments:

  1. Oh my XD I wonder if people actually do quit because the first bubble on AJ they see is "TRADE ME 20 DEN BETAS FOR LONG MY DEN IF DELA!"
    And then they are just like: I THOUGHT AJ WAS ABOUT LEARNING ABOUT NATURE!
    No, its about learning your rares :DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! That would be funny but kinda annoying 'cause there's not a new player to help,befriend, or really anything and new people make AJ bigger and greater!
      -Mini

      Delete
    2. I agree, Mini! People can give new people so much trash solely because they're new and maybe don't understand the whole spike-rarity-whatever thing. Whenever I see a New Jammer I always try to gift them. :3

      Delete
  2. YOUR BLOG IS TOO AESTHETIC UGH WHY YOU GOTTA BE THIS WAY DOOMY STOP BEING PERFECT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe its so people understand what she's talking about, Maybe being aesthetic is required and so is "perfect" (Not everyone is Nafaria..) in order to do that, did ya think of that? And no I'm not trying to be sassy and saying "OM GOSH STAP YOUR BEING SO RUDE AND YOUR BEING SO NOT AESTHETIC, LEAVE THIS PLACE" which I'm not saying to leave too. Just something as a guess. And I'm not acting like "O MAH GOSH YOU NEED TO LEAVE OR I WILL YOU MEANIE", Just le heads up.. I'ma be quiet now.. (._.)
      -Mini





      P.S Not trying to be harsh Nafaria! :c




















      Also.. Sorry.. =U

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much guys!!! I have spent 5 years trying to understand the aesthetic of Animal Jam, and I think it has all culminated with this layout XD

      Delete
  3. Yay, I'm not the only one who thinks this!! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the reasons I stopped playing this other game called Fantage is because whenever I went to a popular server everyone would be spamming unintelligibly about who-knows-what. Recently, I wondered if new AJ players viewed that spam talk in the same way XD

      I think spam talk was less common when I first joined in early 2012, no one abbreviated headdress to 'hd' or trade to 'trd' and I have NO IDEA why people say 'soz' instead of sorry now. When I joined, I was only briefly confused about the whole "say i if you have [item]" thing and once I understood it that was that. XD

      Delete
    2. Yeah.. I don't get it too, Guess were related with dat! XD
      -Mini

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Violet! Maybe I should draw it out as an actual comic. Maybe. If I stop being lazy. XD

      Delete
    2. I'd love to see your irl drawing skills! I bet you draw great! I'd love to share mine too, But I'd rather own a channel. (Hopefully next year .-.)
      -Mini

      Delete
    3. Well own a channel to share it
      -Mini

      Delete
    4. OOOOO That would be AWESOME! :D

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^