Saturday, October 28, 2017

The Trials of Zios + Wolf Heartstone?

Hey Jammers! Wow... it's been a while since I've posted. Don't get me wrong, I check AJ every day for things worth posting about but I never... seem... to remember to post them. XD

So, here my friends. A little compendium of cool stuff!


First up, The Trials of Zios. In this unusually wonderful adventure, you will learn and be measured by the virtues of a true adventurer: wisdom, patience, wit, and fortitude through six trials.

These trials do not come with a hard mode, but if you wanna feel EXTRA ACCOMPLISHED when you finish them you can make the game harder for yourself by restarting the adventure every time the phantoms put you in a deep sleep. Okay, I know that's weird, but sometimes a challenge is fun!

The above screenshot is from the patience trial where you move troughs like in Overflow to direct water from the adorable water source towards a well so you can water every sunflower in the garden.

Something I thought of later: maybe all the plants were sunflowers because Zios' mask symbolizes the sun... XD

This adventure is a sweet and simple one reminiscent of Return of the Phantoms, or Liza's base camp training. Maybe a combination of both of those along with a dash of Meet Cosmo. 

It does not require much explanation and elaboration, but I will take the liberty of telling you which treasure chests hold which rewards:



These are all in order of their placement in the treasure chests. If you wanna go back and get a specific one, you can write something like "scrolls top center" on a piece of scrap paper to remind you. :)

In other news, have you looked around the scrolls of The Forgotten Archives Lately? Because something new and unrelated to the Trials has arisen:


Every update or so, a new scroll in the shelves above the Zios altar is revealed. This time, we get something never before seen: an image of a Heartstone! The wolf Heartstone, that is. What else could that golden jewel be?


Additionally, is it a coincidence that the jewels Zios tells you to collect during his trials look EXACTLY like the wolf Heartstone??? I cannot see how that would fit together. 

So many mysteries, so little time...

Before I go, I just wanted to let you know something quick:


I'm decorating my den for Halloween, and I've decided that once it's done I'll unlock it so you guys can come "Trick or Treat"! Hehe :)

I'll make a post to tell y'all when it's ready. ^-^

See you in Jamaa!!!!

~DoomyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^