Sunday, February 25, 2018

Miscellaneous Cool Stuff

Hey Jammers! Doing homework in the morning is such a struggle... I still have more to go, too. >.<

Today is the last day of February, which means I have to go back to school tomorrow... which means I'll get more homework... which means I'll be tired... which means I won't be able to post as often... -_-

But I've decided to post today to cap off my glorious week of every-other-day updates. Being a good student, I've saved all my break homework until the very last day, so this post will be a little shorter.

Still, I've got some stuff to tell ya.


Yesterday, me and my friend Gogreen16 toured the new land of Balloosh on an empty server, taking in the well-drawn scenery. My friend noticed the swampy realism (the water running over onto the bridge), as well as an interesting fact:

Despite how big Balloosh is, there is not a single clickable button, game, or pet shop in sight. 0_0

This may change soon, of course. There will probably be at least one game within a year. Still, I always think of Animal Jam lands as beautiful works of art, and the less clickable buttons, the easier that art can be appreciated.

Next up...


It's a little late, but you can find some cute printable valentines in the Conservation Museum. And, they come with a code–


If you tilt your head to the side and squint, you'll see that written on each Valentine is the code BEMYBUDDY. It seems that this is a code that gets renewed annually, a lot like EXPLORER.

If you want 1,000 gems, enter the code BEMYBUDDY in your account.

Moving o– wait, what does that Sir Gilbert card say?

*flips card around*


NO

Prepare to get sued by Kelloggs, Animal Jam...


In other news, did anyone realize that the once infinite stream of Howls is gone?

Jammer Central has changed so much. For reference, here's the Jammer Central from before:


This was from around 2013 when Cleverclaw's Dresser came out– it was the winner of an item design contest. 

Why did they remove Howls? Will the Howl Plaque become rare soon? 

What do you think?

Before I go, I just want to tell you guys about a cool blog I found. I don't normally give shout-outs to blogs, but it's not every day that you find an Animal Jam blog that has been updating almost daily since 2013:


Rainbow000Pegasus' Ultimate Animal Jam Blog is updated by a very dedicated person, bringing you daily items, clearances, glitches, and interesting changes to Animal Jam. How cool is that? :D

I haven't known any long-standing daily AJ blogs since Snowyclaw moved on from Animal Jam Spirit, so this is a rare and beautiful gem indeed.

Rainbow000Pegasus definitely deserves more page-views for such an awesome blog. Check it out! ^-^

That's all for now. See you in Jamaa!

~DoomyPanda

10 comments:

  1. Aww! Thank you so much for the shout-out! I'm honoured!
    Also I love the background of this blog, it's so calming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for your dedication!!! :D

      And I appreciate the compliment on the background– I find it calming, too. :)

      Delete
  2. I honestly hate the changes to Jamaa Central, no howls, no Jammer Art, just the art that we see 1000 times in the Art Gallery Party. Which most of the time I only see 1-4 NEW pieces of art, and most of it is famous jammer fanart, artymis, famous artist.

    *grabs mop and starts to mop the floor of Balloosh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, gl with school and homework!!

      Delete
    2. Yeah. I think what I hate the most is that one black scribble by Aparri thats there simply because he is a popular YouTuber. I never pay attention to AJ YouTubers, but AJHQ's blind favoritism is kinda upsetting. :/

      Delete
  3. The howl's have been missing for awhile now! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look at Jammer Central regularly and didn't notice until now XD

      Delete
  4. I got 2 howl plaques from AJHQ once! I still have them! I wonder if they'll become rare..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Balloosh looks amazing! Hopefully they add-on to it!

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^