Tuesday, March 13, 2018

I'M ALIVE!!!

...but feeling pretty sick. :P

Obligatory quick explanation: I didn't post last weekend because of homework, and I didn't post the weekend before also because of homework. 

But in truth, I'm not actually spending whole weekends on homework. I usually have some computer-related homework, and because I'm a slow worker, I spend so much time staring at a screen that I don't want anything to do with screens after I'm done. My eyes are sensitive. :I

The reason for this little notice post is because this week I've been blessed with two snow days. Annoyingly, I'm sick right now so my eyes are ULTRA sensitive, but I thought I'd put this lil' post on my blog before you think I abandoned you guys forever. 

Posting is always pretty spotty for me. February break, that glorious week of every-other-day posting, seems so far behind!

But once my cold (and my mountain of homework) clear up, I promise I'll be hitting you up with Jamaa's latest news. 

Until then, enjoy this graphic I made of The Big Frog from Lucky Clovers:


Use it for your Animal Jam blog! No credit needed~

See ya! :D

~DoomyPanda

2 comments:

  1. Awww D: Hope you feel better soon Doomy! ^.^ (*burns schoolwork*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hope you feel better too! I’m glad you are alive still!,:)XD cute graphic

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^