Thursday, July 5, 2018

Blog-a-Versary Contest Winner!

Hey Jammers, a big thank you to Transions, 1sun1spirit, IceCream Cookie Kitty, and Sarahkey8 for entering in the riddle contest! I appreciate all of you <3

This will be the post where the winner is revealed– which one of these riddle-solvers will win the custom Masterpiece? :0

But before that, I will show you all the answers. Y'know, to build suspense!

Riddle: To the ants nearby, an earth-colored ocean.

Answer: 

The mud puddle. Pretty self explanatory. 

Riddle: Flaming blue wings

Answer:


 Yup.

Riddle: From here you can look for peregrine falcons.

Answer:


You can view the peregrine falcon (from the Coral Canyons Journey Book) from this specific location and all the way to the far-right of the screen. Any of your answers from close to this location I marked as correct. :)

Riddle: Wooden wheel in the sky.

Answer:


The windmill. Again, pretty self-explanatory.

Riddle: Tropical marshmallows in the jungle.

Answer:


It's a hibiscus! As the Temple of Zios Journey Book entry states, "in Latin, the word 'hibiscus' means 'marshmallow'"

Riddle: The castle with no king.

Answer:


It's Jam Mart Clothing because it looks just like a castle! Sorry if this one was vague. ^^;

Riddle: You would not believe your eyes~

Answer:


XD

Riddle: Prehistory in ice

Answer:


The frozen prehistoric whale dinosaur.

Riddle: The tallest you can be.

Answer:


This specific place. According to this sign and the map, this might be the highest elevation in Jamaa!

Riddle: Someone lost $2 by the water!

Answer:



The two sand dollars by the water slides~

Riddle: LOL means "Lots of Legs"

Answer:


I don't think many people had trouble with this one.

Riddle: I'm green and will follow you everywhere.

Answer:


This green fish in Tierney's Aquarium will follow your cursor. :3

Riddle: A room to see the stars, day or night.

Answer: 


This specific room in the Chamber of Knowledge will always show you the stars.

Riddle: Two extremes exist between this path.

Answer:


This path goes between Crystal Sands and Mt. Shiveer– a very hot place and a very cold place.

Riddle: Moose turned llama.

Answer:


This was probably the hardest one, in my opinion. It required the knowledge that before this small painting was turned into a llama when they came out, it was originally a moose. 

Riddle: Long ago, the sun painted history here.

Answer:


This table covered with mixed dye was used by Zios (based off of a sun god) to record Jamaa's history. 

So... that's every riddle. Now, who's ready to hear who got the most of them right?

Ok, here we go

*drumroll*

THE WINNER IS...

*drumroll intensifies*


1sun1spirit!!!!!

Congratulations!!! I'll start on a Masterpiece of your tiger as soon as possible, and I sent you a buddy request so I can eventually trade it to you. :)

Even though 1sun1spirit is the winner, this contest was made possible by all of you who entered. Thanks again to Transions, Sarahkey8, and IceCream Cookie Kitty!!!

See you guys in Jamaa~ 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, 1sun1spirit!!

    Thank you so much for doing this, Doomy! It was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg!!!! I can't believe I won! Awh tysm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the Masterpiece I draw does your tiger justice!

      Delete
  3. Awww no I didn't enter!!! I am so sorry Doomy, I said I would enter but I never did:( I apologize!!

    Congrats to the winner:) Where is that paint place located, I feel kinda dumb for asking. Also I did not know the fish follows your cursor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries!!

      The table with dye is located on the top floor of the Forgotten Archive.

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^