Sunday, July 8, 2018

Thank you everyone!!!

Hey Jammers, the party went surprisingly well! I'd say around 6 to 7 people showed up, and I met some new people and made some new friends. ^-^

I also took a ton of screenshots. My desktop is coated in them. 

Here are some notable ones:


I spent around 10 minutes waiting for people to show up, but once one did, many followed. 



We discussed the history of roleplaying in Sarepia.


...it got out of hand pretty quick lol

Later, we went to Brady Barr's theater and watched some animal videos.


Many an interesting conversation was had here. 

Meanwhile...



Snowflake Peachyrose revealed that they were secretly a sentient rock who doesn't breathe, along with other shocking information:




Despite Prancing Thetiger's desperate plea for mercy, AJHQ manifested in my den and struck us down. Maybe it was for the better. 

Thank you everyone who showed up!!! Even if it was just briefly, you guys made my day yesterday <3

See you in Jamaa!

8 comments:

  1. Im glad, I was able to be there for most of it!!:) I had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party was really fun, I regret missing the first 15 minutes of it. Happy 6th year of AJ Stream, Doomy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally fine, I don't think anyone was there at all for the most of the first 15 minutes lol

      And thank you! <3

      Delete
  3. Oh man, I'm so sorry I missed it Doomy DX Things came up so I wasn't able to :( Sounds like you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I'll probably host things like this in the future!! :D

      Delete
  4. I had a lot of fun
    .breathes and becomes firepaw.

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^