Friday, August 10, 2018

Easy Eyeless Glitch + Offer

Hey Jammers! What's up? ^-^

A couple days ago, 1sun1spirit taught me the glitch they use to completely remove the eyes of their tiger (and other animals).

Here's the tiger, for context:


Still need to make that custom Masterpiece... I've been sketching more than usual this week, and today's the last day of my summer program, so I think now is the time to get started.

As 1sun1spirit has told me, this glitch is ridiculously easy but fairly unknown.

So... why not teach y'all how to do it? :D

What you need:

• The land animal whose eyes you'd like to change

• Another animal that can go both in water and on land (seal, penguin, etc.)

• A buddy

Step 1: Go with your buddy to their den.

Step 2: Switch to the animal whose eyes you'd like to change. 


Step 3: Switch to your land/water animal at the same time as your buddy switches dens. 

You can do this easily by asking your buddy to count down to when they switch their den (3, 2, 1, GO!) and quickly clicking your land/water animal the same time as the switch.

Step 4: On your screen, you will see your land/water animal. On your buddy's screen, they will see your land animal.

Switch your land/water animal's eyes to the closed eyes. Your land animal does not have the closed-eye option, so your friend will see your land animal without eyes.

Step 5: Refresh your browser, and abracadabra, your eyes are gone!


Don't be scared, though– you can easily get your eyes back. Just switch your eyes as normal and they'll be back.

I love this glitch a lot– its easiness reminds me of all the skyway glitches that were patched a long time ago. Let's hope this one stays– it's so fun! :')

Before I go, here's something I don't normally do:


I'm looking to trade all the items on my trading list for an Alpha Training Mat

This is my last resort– I've been going through servers for hours this week trying to find at least one person willing to trade, and I can't. 

I'd say my list is overpay– my Gecko Plushie was last seen around early 2013 and unlike the orange one, cannot be won in The Forgotten Desert.

If you have an Alpha Training Mat and would like my trading list in exchange for it, send me a Jam-a-Gram or comment down below.

Thank you!

17 comments:

  1. ID totally take those items but I don’t have a mat XD That glitch reminds of me another glitch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What glitch are you reminded of? :)

      Delete
    2. The one where you go to the ocean and have to switch dens quickly and then you float around as a tiger or something like that

      Delete
    3. Aaahhh I remember that one!!! I wish there were more cool glitches like that out there.

      Delete
  2. The alpha mat has VERY low demand, but people who have it like to say it's worth about a black long. I value it at a red long collar to 2 good long collars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's surprising that it has so low demand!! It looks too good for that.

      What's unfortunate with its worth is that most people see my list and, because there are no spikes to be seen, automatically assume that I don't have enough even though my list is overpay.

      Delete
  3. Aw, wow, that's annoying that you're struggling to get a mat, I wish you luck! I didn't know about that glitch... New glitches are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the luck! I feel like this glitch might be the only manual glitch that exists at the moment lol

      Delete
  4. I don't know much of the mat so I did a quick search on it, and I think it's a fair (if not over) trade. Those Wooden Toy Boxes used to be so high in demand! I got pieces of the Spirit Armour when they were still a monthly member gift by just one of those pfft.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what I might need to do is trade for a Spiked Thingy to use as fodder. Even though I have more than enough for the mat, no one thinks I have enough because I don't have any spiked stuff -_-

      Delete
  5. Thats quite a creepy glitch.. XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Doomy! I just wanted to say, that I quit animal jam. You don't have to worry about my prize! If you still want to make it, I'll gladly take it and put it in my final den. I'll still be checking on this blog a lot, as it is the last interesting thing about this game. Just giving you a heads up.
    If you're wondering WHY I quit, it's because I have done/mastered everything there is to do until it got boring. I did my very best to keep my interest in the game (and sometimes, in not the best of ways.) Needless to say, the 2 and a half years I spent here were some of the best years of my life. Animal Jam really shaped me, making me an artist and a kind and generous person.

    If you want anything like a picture together, let me know. I already gave most of my items to my sister (1moon1spirit) so I'm sorry I can't give you something :(

    Again, I'll still be here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, just when I was beginning to get to know you :(

      But I understand your reasoning– 2.5 years is a long time to be interested in a game, and sometimes it's healthy to move on. I wish you happiness beyond AJ <3

      Question: because you're not going to be playing AJ anymore, would you be alright if I gave you your prize as traditional art (on paper) rather than a Masterpiece? Just asking because I'm way more comfortable with traditional art than drawing with my mouse. I could scan it in and PM you the image on Chicken Smoothie.

      P.S. Sorry for the late response, I haven't had internet for a couple days.

      P.P.S. I think it's so cute that your user was 1sun1spirit and your sisters' is 1moon1spirit lol. How did you come up with your users?

      Delete
    2. I don't mind if it's traditional! I understand :) If you ever want to contact me and get in IMMEDIATE ASAP reply, contact me on Discord. As for my username...
      I had an old username I used for everything, but I got sick of it after 4 years of using it, and some of the first videos I saw about aj was Aparri reviewing the Rare Golden Dual Samurai Swords and Wisteriamoon! I wanted to have a username that was similar, bt different, so after a few tries I got 1sun1spirit. Rest is history.

      Delete
  7. glitch didn't work.
    -licia144

    ReplyDelete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^