Sunday, December 2, 2018

AJHQ Disapproves + End of a Pointless Quest

Hey Jammers! Wooooo... a lot seems to have happened on AJ since I last logged on. It's pretty overwhelming.

Ain't it weird that some nonmembers randomly got free 1-week membership? And ain't it even weirder that it was so easy for people to glitch hundreds of diamonds onto their account?

Well, at least that last fiasco was taken care of today. 

But soon enough, a more important, more devastating fiasco revealed itself...



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have a new hater in our midst.

And that hater is... AJHQ.


While you can say "stream", "blog", "animal jam spirit", and "animal jam lake blog", the name of my own blog is suddenly blocked!

This is odd, because a few years ago my username was added to the chat dictionary. I guess something I said made AJHQ change their mind about my blog's worthiness? o_o

Originally, I thought "oh maybe AJHQ just doesn't want people talking about Animal Jam livestreams", but that doesn't make sense because AJHQ has done livestreams themselves. Hmm... 

---

In other news, I spent a couple hours today trying to continue my quest for an Alpha Training Mat, to no avail.

For context as to how far away I am, here's my trade list:


There was a time when I thought that this would be more than enough, but now I know that anyone who has an Alpha Training Mat will accept nothing other than a million Black Long Spiked Collars.

Because there's no way in heck that I'm spending $600 on Adopt-a-Pet Toys (if you can believe it, that's the actual cost of the Alpha Training Mat Code), my only other options are to 

A) Never go to school again and spend every waking hour trying to get enough rares to eventually trade for a Training Mat, 

or B) Give up.

Giving up sounds like a good idea.


The reason why I don't care about popular items on AJ is because I don't like the look of most items released after 2013. I prefer the earthy, detailed look of older items.

I used to not care about super-rare items at all, but that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked– er, the Alpha Training Mat came out.

I thought (and still think) that it looks nice! The container of staffs in particular reminded me of the uneven shapes of beta items. I know exactly how I'd use it in my Small House den– I'd put it in the second half, and it would complement the Zios Mask statue I have at the other end. I'd have the beginning of a perfect lore-themed den.

However, I can say with confidence that there are probably no more than 12 Alpha Training Mats in the entire game. I can't believe that more people than that would pay the full $600 for the code.

I have absolutely no chance of getting one. In order to end this fruitless quest, I need to start focusing on what I don't like about the Training Mat. I need to move on and trade my dumb blue Spiked Wristband for something more achievable and rewarding.

Hmm...


Gecko Banner here I come

5 comments:

  1. Aw no don't give Doomy! Good things come to those who wait :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Violet, but in this case I need to give up for the sake of my sanity XD

      Delete
  2. take THIS AJHQ animal jam stream aj stream aj stream aj stream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhh, be careful or AJHQ could ban you for saying the FORBIDDEN WORDS

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^