Saturday, October 5, 2019

Rare Jambassador Plushies + Feral Guesses + Phantom Night

Hey Jammers! Forgot to post on the Thursday update, but Jamaa is all spooky now!!!



Phantoms, Jack-o-Lanterns, and the eerie dark night that blankets Jamaa Township every October, leaving all the Jammers in a spooky fog for the duration of this very spooky season...


And like every Night of the Phantoms, there's candy!

And even better– bat facts!!!



Difficult commented in my last post that he thought these might be new facts. At first I thought they might just be reused from last year, but maybe they ARE new! I'm glad they're writing the sources in the bottom corners now, too.

But who could forget one of the main events of the Night of the Phantoms? It is during this holiday that the veil between our world and the phantom world is the thinnest, giving those of us brave enough a chance to sneak a peek inside...


T̘̘̞ͫͣ̎̉̆ͦ̓̽͞͞͡H̜͓̼̦̺ͤ͗ͭ̅Ė̞̘͚̜̊ͦ͒͞͝ ̸̦̖̼͉̯͖̼̍͆͢͡P͚ͨ̀̀͟H̛͈̭̯̪̱̱͎̺͆͂͆̋ͭ̔̽ͩ̔ͅA̔̑̈ͭ̃͏͏̙N̶͎̦̙̦̪͎̹ͧͣͬͦT̗͔͉͚̹͔͇̠͑̎̀̃͒̂̀̾ͦ͠͝O̐͆ͮͨͭͦ̽͏͖̼̘̳̻M̶̝͖̰̮͈̔͗ͩ̊̾̔ͤ̍͝ͅ ̶͉̻̭̦̣͎̝̦ͬ̅̓̈́͟V͔̍͆͑O͉̼̩̼͓̾̋Ŗ͔ͮͦ̒ͬ̈̉̈̀̚̕ͅŢ̦̝͕̊̄́͂̆͡E̴̛̱͖͋̈́ͯ͛̈́̇̇͢X̵̹̯̳̗̽̊͒̏̀͌̂́͠ͅ!!!!!!!



Come one, come all, to the Phantom Vortex! Home to what arguably is Jamaa's most stressful game:



Can you keep your sanity as you desperately try to defend your precious sweets by the light of a single, shivering torch? Can you hold onto hope when inevitably, the darkness will swoop in and steal your candy before you even get the chance to reach the last level?

So you don't have to find out for yourself, I decided to play to see what this year's spooky prize is:



Aaaand, after completing level 5, you get a Chained Zombie Door! 



Fits perfectly in a Small House den :D

Originally, I think you had to complete up to 10 levels to get the prize, but they've been making it easier so now it only takes 5 levels.

However... finishing the game is the hard part. Last year, the prize was won so easily, that I had a theory that completely finishing the game 100% gave you a different prize, because defending your candy is so stressful that I'm sure most people would drop the game once they get their prize.

I never tested this theory, because I never ended up beating the game fully... but last year, I figured out that there are at least 13 levels. How far does the Vortex game go? What if it just went on forever because no one could be expected to play beyond level 5 XD 
Now THAT would be spooky

Moving on from spooky things... here's a new thing I learned:







These aren't edits, they're real items that came out maybe only a week ago!!!

According to the AJ Wiki, each plushie (with the exception of the chocolate4froggy one, I'll get into that soon) is very very VERY rare. They can only be acquired through a unique code given out by each Jambassador, and each can only give out a plushie code 100 times. Basically, a maximum of 100 of each plushie can exist, which is a very small number. 

Chocolate4froggy's plushie, on the other hand, can be won randomly in the Flamingo Claw without limit! So don't go over-trading for one without knowledge or you may regret it. 


I'm not too familiar with Jambassadors, but I'm really happy Snowyclaw got a plushie too, even though she doesn't make much content anymore– though she DOES maintain the Animal Jam Archives, which is an awesome resource, and who could forget the wonderful impact the Animal Jam Spirit blog had when it was active?


This plushie series is giving me ideas for Jammer plushie edits... like what would DoomyPanda look like as a plushie? Probably pretty basic because I don't wear cool items lol

Before I go, I wanna leave you with a thought I had earlier:


So over the years, there have been a couple leaks and unreleased items that seem "too violent" for AJ– mostly the above images. The image to the left was thought to be a potential weapons inventory for adventures, and the image to the right was an unreleased item that was turned into a display of flowers for obvious reasons. 

Fer.al is going to be rated 13+. Maybe it will be an outlet for some of the """edgier""" ideas AJHQ has had over the years that just aren't right for Animal Jam. Just a little, kinda obvious thought 

Alright Jammers, see you in Jamaa!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. HA I love your description of that game. It's so stressful!
    Hmm, I don't recall if originally you had to beat five or seven levels to obtain a prize, but I don't believe it was ten. It's mostly because I probably couldn't make it up that high and I had some of the older prizes haha.

    Ooh, those are some cool plushies! Time to farm flamingo plushies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it probably was just 7, now that you mention it!

      I honestly miss the older prizes, like the phantom statues. They were so cool and unique!

      Delete
    2. I regret not playing it on my side accounts back then haha, but that game was just too stressful!! Yeah, I really liked those statues though, especially with those GLOW!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you thought it was interesting!!! I'll try to dig up some more unreleased info for next time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh thats actually so cool with the plushies. Wasn't the prize last year just a repeat from the year before? Imagine, if AJ made it so that you could create your own plushie designs? I mean it would probably be members only... Or nm's could just be limited to their decorating options instead. I haven't commented on an AJ blog since foreverrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the ability to create your own plushie designs will be in Feral... we will be able to CRAFT items there, anyway :D

      It's awesome to see new comments from you Violet!!! I missed you!

      Delete
  4. Sparkle berry flowerJune 10, 2020 at 4:47 AM

    Hi! If u have some more puggluff plushies, Plzzzz trd me some. my user is sparkleberry106

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are the puggfluff and cupcakeceline plushie rare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to some research, it seems those two items might be the more common varieties, but they're still special.

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^