Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Glitchy Pet Things + more

Hey Jammers! Didn't expect me back to post again so soon, didn't ya? I didn't either, until I went on AJ and found a few things you might like to read about. Most of them involving glitches.

The first and most underwhelming glitch is...



Super condensed chat log!

Maybe it isn't too surprising, but I've never seen it before myself. Have you?

Next up is not really a glitch, more of a pleasant surprise:



Lots of people in the underwater lands today!

A lot of people assume the underwater lands are empty all the time... but thats maybe because they themselves never go there. 

It was nice to see a lot of other turtles, seals, and penguins swimming around C:

Moving on...

The glitch you will probably find the most interesting!

I present to you...




The headless pet shark!!!


It just doesn't have a head. Balaur explained that the head doesn't load because it has an unreleased item on it, which brings me to...


...the rest of Balaur's pets with unreleased items on them!

Balaur explained that all of these pets, up to the pet penguin, were coded as having species-specific exclusive items that can only be purchased at the Pet Stop at the Pets Only Party. However, you're probably aware that most of these pets are underwater only, and you can't bring an underwater pet to the Pets Only Party!

For some reason, AJHQ designed exclusive items for underwater pets for the Pets Only Party, even though they can't access it. So, through some fluke or glitch, Balaur now has a bunch of underwater pets with unreleased accessories on them!


An example is this cute penguin's scuba mask. It's unreleased!

This isn't the case with all of the unreleased pet items, but the scuba mask appears as a kid of wig on the penguin's profile image:


Hmm.

I hope you found this post decently interesting! I didn't know there were unreleased pet items until Balaur told me about them.

See you in Jamaa, and happy new year!!!


~DoomyPanda

7 comments:

  1. Ohh? Balaur returned? I haven't seen them in a while-
    Also I've seen that chat log, but I have to edit mine before posting it since it shows usernames-
    I wonder why that happens-?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I ran into Balaur a few days ago! We've been buddies for sooo long haha

      I also wonder about the chat log glitch. This was the first time I saw it, and I know the chat log has undergone some updates through the years... hmm

      Delete
  2. So many things I'm only finding out about much later!! :0 I guess it's just cuz I'm not as into rare items as I used to be, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were buddies with Balaur too?? I still see her occassionally!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm back :) Sorry it's been so long. I have been going back on Aj and I'll continue to read this blog. How are you, Doomy? :)

    -Bookgirl10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you're back Bookgirl!!!! :D

      I'm doing... ok, just trying my best ^-^
      how are you?

      Delete

Heyyo! I love it when you guys comment. I'm always checking for more, so even if you comment on an older post I'll definitely see it and try to respond. :)

Before you comment, of course, here are some basic things to remember:

-Don't be mean on purpose.
-Keep the comments appropriate for all ages. This is an Animal Jam blog.
-No spam, please! That means no comments just saying "buddy me im animaljam123" or "hi", just add a little more than that.
-Rants/long comments totally encouraged! You don't have to apologize for a long comment, I love reading them xD

-*NEW!* Please be safe about the personal information you share here, and on the internet in general. Just like AJ's in-game safety guidelines, don't share your real name, photos of yourself, phone number, address, email, or age. Always turn to a trusted adult if you're unsure about something.

Pretty easy rules. Nothing to stress about. As long as you follow them, you can say whatever you want!

Thanks for reading! C(o.o)D

P.S. That's a bear emoticon up there. ^